Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an Apple iPad 4th generation. Is there some way to check if my Retina Display is working proper

Is there some way to tell of my Retina screen is working properly on my iPad? I'm new here and sorry if I asked this question in the wrong place. Any help would be greatful.

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Mar 19, 2013 4:11 PM

9 replies

Mar 19, 2013 5:14 PM in response to stedman1

The only reason I question if my display is showing up as it should is because now and then things look fuzzy and at other times look very clear. As for compairing at an Apple store I wish it was that easy. The closest one to me is about 100 miles :-( Anyway I guess it's as it should be but would be nice if I could some how compair, or find a way of testing it.

Thanks so much for your quick replies. If anyone else has an idea I would be happy to hear it.

Mar 19, 2013 5:53 PM in response to timothy.a.clifton

I seem to see this happen when viewing news, and internet related pictures. Examples would be New from CNN and a few other major news outlets. I guess it comes down to seeing some incredible pictures and video on iPad 4 while checking out display models at the Apple store I got mine from while on a trip. I'm sure you know the eye popping kind that says I have to have this thing.

I have an Apple iPad 4th generation. Is there some way to check if my Retina Display is working proper

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.