Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My 2nd Generation Ipod Touch is currently disabled for 43 years thanks to my 4 year old cousin who got ahold of it without me knowing it. And i dont want to have to restore it. is there a way i can enable it without having to delete everything on it?

I got home and found my cousin with my ipod i took it from her only to realize it has been disabled and i did the math that amount of time is 43 years. I really dont want to have to Restore it and delete everything i have on there because thats a lot of photos and music and things. Is there any Possible way to enable it without it having to be restored???

Posted on Mar 19, 2013 6:56 PM

1 reply

Mar 20, 2013 3:34 PM in response to turtletesla

If you have resently backed up your ipod with iCloud you are in luck!! you can restore your ipod and then with you go back to defalt settings when your setting the ipod up it will ask for your icloud information and that will load EVERYTHING back onto the ipod:) *note to you, keep your ipod away for kids haha* but if you havent backed it uplatey you will need to contact a Apple tech to secdule a phone call and they will walk you through all the steps. Here is the link https://expresslane.apple.com/GetproductgroupList.action

My 2nd Generation Ipod Touch is currently disabled for 43 years thanks to my 4 year old cousin who got ahold of it without me knowing it. And i dont want to have to restore it. is there a way i can enable it without having to delete everything on it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.