Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone else experiencing problems accessing correct sales data for their App sales?

Please get back to me if you have any information on this.Have downloaded sales data for February but all weeks not showing and figures.One set of graphs show figures in 10's and 20's and 30's.

Apple then got back to me with totally different figure from mine and a graph that goes up in single figures.I asked them to escalate the query as I needed February's sales figures to be sent to me to check.Apple say they are"not responsible for any discrepancies in sales data".And are not supplying me with them.Seems wrong to me.

i phone app

Posted on Mar 20, 2013 5:47 AM

4 replies

Mar 20, 2013 11:52 AM in response to Stottyd

Others have reported issues on the iOS Dev Forums - iTC reports are not the best, I think...they've always come up short one way or the other, from UI issues, mostly. Seems like a drunken summer intern is in charge....

Apparently the correct data is there, and it's just the UI that's not working properly. Might be basically OK by now...

Suggest to move to one of the 3rd party app report management tools such as AppViz, AppAnnie, etc.

Good luck in any case.

Anyone else experiencing problems accessing correct sales data for their App sales?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.