Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to hook up my ipod 5th gen up to my macbook and its e=telling me the computer software isnt up to date with the ipod. its mentioned something about downloading the current itunes, and when trying to get itunes, it says my mac os x isnt good..

I am trying to hook up my ipod 5th gen up to my macbook and its e=telling me the computer software isnt up to date with the ipod. its mentioned something about downloading the current itunes, and when trying to get itunes, it says my mac os x isnt the version that can't be downloaded either.😢 HELP!!!

iPod touch, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Mar 20, 2013 1:05 PM

1 reply

I am trying to hook up my ipod 5th gen up to my macbook and its e=telling me the computer software isnt up to date with the ipod. its mentioned something about downloading the current itunes, and when trying to get itunes, it says my mac os x isnt good..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.