Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

remove passcode on iphone 4s

How do you remove an existing "unlock passcode" and reset to the default setting (just swipe the arrow) on an iphone 4s

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.5.1)

Posted on Mar 20, 2013 2:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2013 2:48 PM

Settings -> General ->Passcode Lock. Enter in the passcode and then turn the option off.

Regards.

16 replies

Mar 20, 2013 3:12 PM in response to Ralph Landry1

I did enter it EEEEKKKKK🙂 😝😁 , but what I didn't realize is that you have to enter it again in the passcode lock off, .......And I am not really blonde............So this worked....Just the instructions maybe not as clear.....Basically you have to enter your password twice , I only entered it once.......THANKS AGAIN FOR BEARING WITH ME...........MUCHLY APPRECIATED 😍

Mar 23, 2016 11:11 AM in response to rewalls

rewalls wrote:

Horrible situation....

Please answer thre question!!!!!!!

You have been provided with numerous responses on how to turn off the passcode. Since this thread is 3 years old, I suggest everything is fine. Now, if you have a problem, how about taking the time to describe it, in detail, and what troubleshooting you have done.

remove passcode on iphone 4s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.