Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

does latest iOS 6.1.3 includes 6.1.2 (previous update)?

does iOS 6.1.3 includes 6.1.2? I mean I hadn't updated to 6.1.2 but now there's an update 6.1.3 so should I move to 6.1.3 or I've to go for 6.1.2 first or 6.1.3 includes precious update in it?

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1

Posted on Mar 21, 2013 12:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2013 12:25 AM

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities

The phone will be updated to iOS 6.1.3, including all the changes made in iOS 6.1.2 if you haven't installed it

15 replies

Mar 21, 2013 1:13 AM in response to Rizwan Yaqoob

6.1.3 is about 18.2 mb over wifi its worth the update as it sorts out a security issue. My iPhone 5 is still working fine and battery life has been great. At this point I would say any battery issues are your phones hardware or apps or some corruption. As has been suggested do an update though iTunes, but waiting for a battery life fix could be a long wait since there isn't really an issue. Think how many million of phones are sold and then think of the number of complaints here. Its only a tiny fraction on the grand scale of things. Every update people mention 'battery life' I have seen this since the iPhone 3GS so I would update and enjoy your phone tbh.

does latest iOS 6.1.3 includes 6.1.2 (previous update)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.