Frozen or unresponsive iPad
Resolve these most common issues:
• Display remains black or blank
• Touch screen not responding
• Application unexpectedly closes or freezes
iPad Frozen? How to Force Quit an App, Reset or Restart Your iPad
What to Do When Your iPad Won't Turn On
iOS: Not responding or does not turn on
iPad: Basic troubleshooting
1. Press the Home button
2. Tap Settings.
3. Then double-tap Settings.
4. Tap General.
5. Then double-tap General.
6. Use three fingers on the screen to scroll to Accessibility
7. Tap Accessibility.
8. Then double-tap Accessibility
9. Tap VoiceOver
10. Then double-tap VoiceOver.
11. Tap "On" next to VoiceOver
12. Then double-tap "On" to turn it off.