Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage won't send pictures but texts will?

I have not changed anything, other people on their iPad using the same wifi can send, I can receive them but every time I try to send from the iPad I get a not delivered message, I can't send via Facebook message either...it's as if it times out. I have tried to reset networks and iPad I have turned messages on and off, I haven't tried restoring the iPad as my iPad also refuses to sync with pc and I don't want to lose my pics....any help would be great

iPad 2, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Mar 21, 2013 4:25 AM

5 replies

Mar 21, 2013 1:41 PM in response to Yves-Marie

I just started having this issue late last night with an iPhone 5. I can send text through iMessage, but not pictures, contacts, or anything else. The sending times out every time. I tried logging out of my Apple ID and turning iMessages off, but that did not solve the issue. I am thinking if others are having the same problem it may be related to iMessage servers. I hope they can resolve the issue soon.

iMessage won't send pictures but texts will?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.