Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios 6.1.3 don't let me use wi-fi and bluetooth on iPhone 4s, i don't have an apple store here, what can i do?

I updated to ios 6.1.3 yesterday on my iphone 4s and today i cant conect to wi-fi networks. I already reset, restart and restore the phone and still doesn't work.

Sometimes it works for a while then automaticaly it turns off and i can't turn it on again unless i resore the phone, which i did once, and i dont want to do it again (to much time to copy music). why it can't just works? What can i do?

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.3, Wifi, Bluetooth

Posted on Mar 21, 2013 7:35 PM

22 replies

Mar 21, 2013 8:32 PM in response to sdelsolars

When I read your post while in the middle of downloading the 6.1.3 update, I immediately cancel it to avoid similar issue with your 4S but I could no longer cancel the update despite removing the wifi connection and it stuck the update in the middle. I have no choice but just continued the update. Fortunately, my 4S works well and there is no problem about wifi connection and bluetooth. Please try to switch off and on again.

Mar 22, 2013 7:46 AM in response to kidglove

I'm glad you don't have this problem. That's make me think that is an issue with some iPhones 4s. What do u mean with turn it off and on again? Because I've been restarting the phone since this problem appear. If you mean to turn of and on the wi-fi, I've try to connect to more than one wifi network. Now I think this issue is only for some iPhone 4S.

Mar 22, 2013 7:58 AM in response to sdelsolars

What I mean is to try to switch off your Iphone 4S and switch on again. When my update was completed, there is no problem with wifi connection and bluetooth. I immediately tried to switch off my 4S and switch on again thinking that there may be similar issue after resetting my phone. But there was none. It is good to update the 4S with iOS 6.1.3.

Mar 23, 2013 12:22 PM in response to Domingosbp

Backup to iTunes.

Export your Camera Roll to your desktop.

Restore as new (not from backup).

A) If the problem ιnsists must be hardware issue.

B) If not, try to restore from backup that was done right before the 6.1.3 update.

B1) If Wi-Fi works you are done. (Delete the last backup that you done in iTunes and make a new one. If you try to restore from the last backup you will "restore" the problem.)

B2) If not, you have to restore as new (not from backup) and re-setup your iPhone.

ios 6.1.3 don't let me use wi-fi and bluetooth on iPhone 4s, i don't have an apple store here, what can i do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.