Previous 1 2 Next 22 Replies Latest reply: Jun 3, 2013 12:47 AM by theerachai60
sdelsolars Level 1 Level 1

I updated to ios 6.1.3 yesterday on my iphone 4s and today i cant conect to wi-fi networks. I already reset, restart and restore the phone and still doesn't work.

Sometimes it works for a while then automaticaly it turns off and i can't turn it on again unless i resore the phone, which i did once, and i dont want to do it again (to much time to copy music). why it can't just works? What can i do?

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.3, Wifi, Bluetooth
Reply by kidglove on Mar 21, 2013 8:32 PM Helpful

When I read your post while in the middle of downloading the 6.1.3 update, I immediately cancel it to avoid similar issue with your 4S but I could no longer cancel the update despite removing the wifi connection and it stuck the update in the middle. I have no choice but just continued the update. Fortunately, my 4S works well and there is no problem about wifi connection and bluetooth. Please try to switch off and on again.

Reply by cheonweb on Mar 23, 2013 12:22 PM Helpful

Backup to iTunes.

Export your Camera Roll to your desktop.

Restore as new (not from backup).

A) If the problem ιnsists must be hardware issue.

B) If not, try to restore from backup that was done right before the 6.1.3 update.

B1) If Wi-Fi works you are done. (Delete the last backup that you done in iTunes and make a new one. If you try to restore from the last backup you will "restore" the problem.)

B2) If not, you have to restore as new (not from backup) and re-setup your iPhone.

All replies

Previous 1 2 Next