Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhoto11 Erased my entire photo library.

I'm not sure when IPhoto even updated to 11 because I did not do it, but I now have Iphoto11. I was completely shocked to find that I now have zero photos in my library, my library was completely erased with the update. I am devastated. I am just praying there is a way to retrieve all of my photos. Any guidance would be truly appreciated. Is it possible to do it through ICloud. I just can't believe Apple would let this happen. Thank you!

iPhoto '11

Posted on Mar 21, 2013 8:42 PM

9 replies

Mar 22, 2013 12:03 AM in response to Nezigirl

Is there an iPhoto Library in your Pictures Folder? What size is it?

By the way, iPhoto did not update itself to iPhoto 11, that required someone with a credit card buying it. If you don't now when this happened then how can you blame this update for the problem? How can you blame Apple for it when you don't even know who or when someone updated your computer? And, frankly, it's not Mozy's fault that you don't have a back up, it's your fault. Why didn't you pay for the service or make an alternative back up?

IPhoto11 Erased my entire photo library.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.