Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why isn´t easy to get a support on this website? Is that cause there are so many people needing info of this complicated softwares?

????

Posted on Mar 22, 2013 2:04 PM

2 replies

Mar 22, 2013 2:17 PM in response to stebmon

This is a user-to-user, all voluteer site. Sometimes you have to wait more than 8 minutes (the time between when you posted your first question and when I posted this) to get an answer to a question. The fact that your only other post appears to more of a complaint than a question makes it less likely that people will answer you.

I would recommend that you start a new thread. State your problem in simple, declarative sentences, e.g. I am trying to do X. When I try, Y happens. I got an error message that says <include the text of the error message>. So far, I have tried <list whatever troubleshooting steps you've already taken> and these are my results.

While you are waiting for an answer, you may want to consider using the Search Discussions box at the upper right, and reading the manual:

http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/iphone_user_guide.pdf

If you feel you need more help that you can get here, you should make an appointment at the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or contact Apple Tech Support using the information found at the Contact Us link at the bottom right of every page in these forums.

Best of luck.

Mar 22, 2013 3:56 PM in response to stebmon

The answer to your question is Yes. There are currently more than 6.2 million users registered to these forums, which is the second busiest in the world, and less than one thousand volunteers offering assistance.

To add to what Meg wrote, please include information on what Mac or iDevice your question refers to, and what operating system it is running.

Why isn´t easy to get a support on this website? Is that cause there are so many people needing info of this complicated softwares?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.