Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 4 crash after ios 6.1.3 update HELP!

I updated my iphone 4 to the ios 6.1.3 update directly off my phone (without connecting to itunes off my computer) and now it is either stuck on the apple logo or the screen completely goes out and turns all different colors HELP!

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Mar 23, 2013 12:43 AM

4 replies

Mar 24, 2013 12:52 PM in response to SStetz

I ended up checking from iTunes the last time my phone did a full backup as well as the last time it had a backup to iCloud. I ended up then attaching the phone to iTunes and going through the steps from a phone in restore mode. I took some time for the whole process to complete as I have too many apps. The good news is that my phone is now on 6.1.3 and has all of its data back on it. I can now breath easier. The only frustration is that I was unreachable by phone for half of the process. I would suggest if you have an issue like I had to just restore from the most recent backup. Also, ensure you are doing backups on a regular basis especially if you changes to your phone. If you stay pretty constant than may not as often on those backups, but they are important. Good luck.

iphone 4 crash after ios 6.1.3 update HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.