Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is it that CDDB does not support the 'genre' (your term)"Soul? I feel that given the range of White, Rock 'genre's you do support , this has racist overtones as Soul is largely a "Black" generated form of music. I'm currently looking for an CDDB a

Why is it that CDDB does not support the 'genre' (your term)"Soul?

I feel that given the range of White, Rock 'genre's you do support , this has racist overtones as Soul is largely a "Black" generated form of music.

I'm currently looking for an CDDB address where my feedback will be taken more seriously.

Posted on Mar 23, 2013 7:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2013 1:45 PM

Poordog wrote:

I'm currently looking for an CDDB address where my feedback will be taken more seriously.

http://www.gracenote.com

2 replies

Why is it that CDDB does not support the 'genre' (your term)"Soul? I feel that given the range of White, Rock 'genre's you do support , this has racist overtones as Soul is largely a "Black" generated form of music. I'm currently looking for an CDDB a

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.