Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

will ios 6.1.3 battery drain faster on iphone 5?

Will ios 6.1.3 battery drain faster on iphone 5?

Posted on Mar 23, 2013 6:52 AM

8 replies

Mar 30, 2013 5:30 PM in response to B.Jian

My thoughts are -YES - if you are happy with your version DONT upgrate to 6.1.3. My iphone 5 was perfect - I use to brag how long the battery lasted ... then came 6.1.3 and I need to do a full recharge 2/3 times daily.

If you already have issues with battery then do it. I think a new bug has been introduced when they tried to resolve battery issues on exchange ... maybe it fixes the way some people use the syncronisation but breaks others.

I can watch the battery drain as I do things ... the iphone now has a new feature and will work well as a personal heater in the winter months!!!

Tried registering with support to speak and chat with apple to see whats happening but surprisingly the Support Webpage doesnt seem to work! Just hangs in chat and says my phone number is invalid when I try and enter it for a call. WAPOC!

will ios 6.1.3 battery drain faster on iphone 5?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.