Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to fix sandbox Problem in osx 10.8.3 game center

PLEEEEASE HEEELP ME !

I was in 10.8.2 ... and my game ( black ops ) worked with game center for multiplayer

BUT today i did the update 1.8.3 and now Black Ops says : ( I AM FRENCH SO TRANSLATE THIS )

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8892/capturedcran20130323162.png

Then I loging in so a box appear and says :

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8892/capturedcran20130323162.png

So i did "Sign in with Game Center"

Then i run the game... I click "multiplayer" and he said :

"You must login to game center to access multiplayer"

I think it's 10.8.3 who did that because in 10.8.2 my games worked perfectly !

AND BEFORE GAME CENTER DIDN T HAVE "SANDBOX" AND NOW I HAVE SANDBOX ! SANDBOX GET ON MY NERVS !!!!!!!!!!! 😠😠

PLEASE HELP ME I WANT TO KILL SANDBOX !

I DONT WANT TO HAVE SANDBOX

PLEASE HELP ME ! PLEASE ! PLEASE ! PLEASE ! I WANT TO REPLAY TO MY FAVORITE GAME 😟 😟 😟 😟 !

Thanks... if I can... please how to downgrade to 10.8.2 ?

Thank you again...

Mac mini, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3), Subject based on game center on OSX

Posted on Mar 23, 2013 8:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2013 11:20 AM

Aw geez, they sure have messed up OSX. 😟

Do you have a backup of 10.8.2?

Maybe...

Bootup holding CMD+r, or the Option/alt key to boot from the Restore partition & use Disk Utility from there to Repair the Disk, then Repair Permissions.

If that doesn't help Reinstall the OS.

27 replies

Mar 26, 2013 11:16 AM in response to BiiKiller2

I'm having the same problem with the same game and 10.8.3. I called apple and they had never seen that before. They are working on a fix right now. Also I was looking into it and when I googled 10.8.3 gamecenter a bunch of sites listed what was new for developers and it said that game center would only run in sandbox mode with the dev version of 10.8.3...I'm thinking that some how we got the dev version when we upgraded to 10.8.3. If anyone figures out how to go back to 10.8.2 plases let us know.

How to fix sandbox Problem in osx 10.8.3 game center

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.