Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does the iPad 2 have Siri

Does the iPad 2 have Siri???? , just asking

iPad 2, iOS 6

Posted on Mar 23, 2013 9:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2013 9:33 AM

Only 3rd and 4th generation iPads have Siri

10 replies

Apr 11, 2014 10:56 PM in response to sberman

The link explains what's new in I0S 7, but it doesn't say whether iPad 2 will get Siri from the update. I don't think that's possible, is it? I think it has to be already programmed into the product? I don't know, but I have a friend who is wondering if she will be able to get Siri on her iPad 2. She says she has a mic for google, but not for email. I have a smaller iPad and it has siri available in email, text, google, safari, anywhere that I open the keyboard.

Apr 11, 2014 11:00 PM in response to Pamela Kinann

Item 7 from the very bottom of supplied Link states...

Siri is available on iPhone 4s or later, iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, and iPod touch (5th generation) and requires Internet access. Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Cellular data charges may apply. New female and male voices will be available initially in U.S. English, French, and German. Returning calls and playing voicemail are available on iPhone 4s or later.

Pamela Kinann wrote:

I have a friend who is wondering if she will be able to get Siri on her iPad 2.

The iPad 2 is not compatible with Siri.

Does the iPad 2 have Siri

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.