Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I set trackpad to do "Right Click"??

Had to restore my MacBook and after I left the store realized I don't have Right Click capability.

Can't find in Settings on Trackpad. Can someone please help?

Thanks.

Susan

<Email Edited by Host>

mac book

Posted on Mar 23, 2013 1:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2013 1:11 PM

You should never post personal email or address in posts, or system serials numbers, because the world can search these and add your email to "spam" lists.

There is always the "control + click" that will right-click.

Also see below the trackpad preferences with the "secondary click" option, at least in Snow Leopard. Not sure about Lion or ML.

User uploaded file

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 23, 2013 1:11 PM in response to gr8fulnurse

You should never post personal email or address in posts, or system serials numbers, because the world can search these and add your email to "spam" lists.

There is always the "control + click" that will right-click.

Also see below the trackpad preferences with the "secondary click" option, at least in Snow Leopard. Not sure about Lion or ML.

User uploaded file

Mar 23, 2013 1:25 PM in response to gr8fulnurse

I asked the hosts to edit that information. You can also post a request (title it "Moderators, please edit post") and post a lisk to it. But they do not always remove or change information. Personal data and other revealing information is usually removed, but "just slightly embarassing" is something that even senior contributors must live with forever.

How do I set trackpad to do "Right Click"??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.