Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes won't play song I purchased. Say's Computer not Authorized

I just bought 9 songs in a row on iTunes using the same account. 8 of the songs play without problem, but whenever I try to play the 6th song I purchased, I get a message saying that my computer is not authorized to play the song and asks me to enter my Apple ID and password to authorize it. I've entered my Apple ID and password 10 times now. Every time I get a message saying that I've authorized 3 out of the 5 devices I'm allowed to authorize and then it proceeds to play the next song on the playlist, NOT the one I'm trying to play. When I try to play it, I get that same error message saying I need to authorize it - even though I just did so. Beyond being out the $1.29 and feeling a bit scammed, I'm pretty frustrated at this point. What gives? Anyone know what the issue is and how to fix it?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Mar 23, 2013 12:42 PM

2 replies

iTunes won't play song I purchased. Say's Computer not Authorized

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.