Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Should Video Stream videos be in my iCloud downloads?

Hello,

from where in iCloud I can find my shared Video Stream videos? They are not downloaded to my iCloud account.

In iPhone's iCloud storage documents I can see Video Stream but when I open in computer my iCloud account ( OS X 10.8.3) there are no video downloads at all. So- where they could be?

Anyway- what is the best way to share videos from iPhone to iCloud and see them everywhere in computer or in Pad?

iPhone 5, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Mar 24, 2013 8:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2013 8:54 AM

You should know that Photo Stream doesn't upload videos, so you won't get videos from the iPhone to the Mac using iCloud. Probably you are seeing that your iPhone is backing up videos to iCloud, but they are on the iPhone backup, not on Photo Stream, where your Mac can access to.

Unfortunately, you can't stream videos on iCloud to other computers or devices. If you want, you can send the idea to Apple > http://www.apple.com/feedback Until Apple includes this feature (if they do it), you have to use another cloud storage as Dropbox

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2013 8:54 AM in response to kajalne

You should know that Photo Stream doesn't upload videos, so you won't get videos from the iPhone to the Mac using iCloud. Probably you are seeing that your iPhone is backing up videos to iCloud, but they are on the iPhone backup, not on Photo Stream, where your Mac can access to.

Unfortunately, you can't stream videos on iCloud to other computers or devices. If you want, you can send the idea to Apple > http://www.apple.com/feedback Until Apple includes this feature (if they do it), you have to use another cloud storage as Dropbox

Should Video Stream videos be in my iCloud downloads?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.