Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Applications, Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, Safari, Notes, Documents, & Data, Find My iPad, Because of Inactivity iCloud not open.

My Applications, Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, Safari, Notes, Documents, & Data, Find My iPad, Because of Inactivity iCloud not open.

Habibullah Allah Yar

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPad 2, iOS 6.1.2

Posted on Mar 24, 2013 11:21 AM

1 reply

Mar 24, 2013 11:30 AM in response to Allah Yar

These are user-to-user forums, you are not talking to Apple here, so I've asked the hosts to remove your email address, postal addresses and phone numbers from your post.

I'm not entirely sure what you are saying, but if those apps are crashing then have you tried toggling them 'off' and 'on' via Settings > iCloud ? And if that doesn't fix it then try closing them via the iPad's taskbar : from the home screen (i.e. not with any app 'open' on-screen) double-click the home button to bring up the taskbar, then press and hold any of the apps on the taskbar for a couple of seconds or so until they start shaking, then press the '-' in the top left of each app to close it, and touch any part of the screen above the taskbar so as to stop the shaking and close the taskbar.

You could also try a soft-reset : press and hold both the sleep and home buttons for about 10 to 15 seconds (ignore the red slider), after which the Apple logo should appear - you won't lose any content, it's the iPad equivalent of a reboot.

If it's a different problem ... ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.