4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 24, 2013 6:34 PM by frederic1943
diane31diane Level 1 Level 1



I have a MacBook 4.1 and need an adapter. I know I need an L-shaped one, but there seems to be all sorts of Wattages out there. Which one's the right one?


Thanks a lot for your help!

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6)
Solved by mende1 on Mar 24, 2013 3:07 PM Solved

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities


You have an Early or Late 2008 MacBook, that uses a T-shaped MagSafe. See > http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2346


In your case, you can buy this power adapter > http://www.amazon.com/Apple-60W-Power-Adapter-MacBook/dp/B000FQ245I/ref=sr_1_5?s =electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1364162769&sr=1-5&keywords=T-shaped+magsafe