Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5 calls droping and weak signal after update to 6.1.3

My calls droping after update to 6.1.3. and signal is weakened at the same place.

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Mar 25, 2013 3:25 AM

4 replies

Mar 29, 2013 11:49 AM in response to snackmc

I have the Iphone 4 and 5 , the signal on the iphone 4 started dropping calls just after the update and lower to no signal at all !!! my iphone 5 hasent dropped any calls but my internet from my lte or 3 g is very slow !! and the cell signal has changed , at my home and around town i usually get 4 to 5 bars now max is 3 bars to 1 bar

all my problems started with the new 6.1.3 update

i called Bell Canada , they tole me there is a software problem on my iphone and to contact Apple no problems before this update !!

Mar 29, 2013 1:50 PM in response to snackmc

Some things you can do to attempt to resolve reception problems on the device is to reset network settings, from settings>general>reset let the device restart and see if your reception gets better, if still and issue you can attempt to backup and restore your device in case something went a miss with the update. If issues still persist after restoring i would recommend calling your carrier to see if they have any known issues going on.

iPhone 5 calls droping and weak signal after update to 6.1.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.