Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to set Hindi, Uzbek, Azerbaijani and Slovenian languages in ipad Settings > General > International > Language.

How to set Hindi, Uzbek, Azerbaijani and Slovenian languages in ipad Settings > General > International > Language. I am not able to find those languages in the language list.I need these localize and verify my application in these languages.Can anyone help me how to set the language of ipad to Hindi, Uzbek, Azerbaijani and Slovenian.

iPad, iOS 5.1

Posted on Mar 25, 2013 3:15 AM

6 replies

Mar 25, 2013 4:06 AM in response to Alfred DeRose

However, if you want to change the entire iPad environment to a region format, you do that where you pointed out in your originl post. Settings > General > International > Region Format. This will essentially change the default language on the iPad so if you aren't familiar with those languages, it may be difficult to change the iPad back to a language you know.

Mar 25, 2013 6:14 AM in response to valuelabstechnologies

valuelabstechnologies wrote:

My intention is not add the international keyboard languages. My intention is to change the language of the ipad to verify my application regarding localization.

If you are an app developer, you should be using the forums which are set up especially for developers, not these ones which are for device users. Since apps can have their own fonts beyond what iOS provides, you may find you can have users put your apps into those langauges even though iOS does not yet "support" them for everything. But you would need to ask elsewhere.

https://developer.apple.com/devcenter/ios/index.action

How to set Hindi, Uzbek, Azerbaijani and Slovenian languages in ipad Settings > General > International > Language.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.