Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you recommend calendar app w/ fine-tuned alerts?

I desparately need to find a calendar app where you can fine-tune the alerts, e.g., 15 hours, 7 minutes, etc.. --& where the alert lasts longer than the blip that's on the iPhone 4S. Ideally, once it alerts you, I'd like it to go off again in a few minutes (my Palm would alert me every 10 minutes, 3 times, until I dismissed it. This was a life-saver.). I have severe memory problems and am in a panic over the loss of my Palm program on previous phone.

This was the only reason I purchased a smart phone, and I'm finding it's not as smart as it thinks it is. 😉My Palm program was much, much better.

Many thanks.

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Mar 25, 2013 6:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2013 8:21 AM

There is an app called Alarmed that will go off repeatedly. I find it useful for reminding me to drink water every so often and so forth. Week Cal will allow you to set custom alarms where you can select the number of days, hours and minutes.

8 replies

Can you recommend calendar app w/ fine-tuned alerts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.