Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5 camera lens

There seems to be a spec of dust under the lens or a scratch. It is so small I can't really tell. The pictures seem to keep turning out ok but I'm still a little concerned. Anyone have anything similar going on?

iPhone 5

Posted on Mar 25, 2013 11:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2013 11:38 AM

If there is a problem with the camera cover lens, including dust or dirt inside the iPhone, it will be covered by Warranty. Make Genius reseration and take iPhone to Apple Store for evalutation.

8 replies

Jul 29, 2013 7:53 AM in response to paulcb

Hello PaulCB,

How can I make Genius reservation in Belgium? I bought iPhone 5 from belgian online Apple store for 20 euros more than from local Mobistar operator as I wanted to have official Apple support. I called Apple support last week and they advised to make reservation at Germany's Genius shop in Cologne (and drive there to fix or exchange the phone) but their Genius site has no any free slots to select and advises to contact support which I did already. Infinite loop or support logistics gap?

Thanks,

Alexey

iPhone 5 camera lens

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.