Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After forgetting password, can't get back onto my account which has £25 ITunes voucher how can I reclaim my voucher? Any ideas welcom thank you

After getting a £25 iTunes voucher for Christmas I decided to make my own account I redeemed my card and the £25 was put in the account. However I forgot the password and created another account with the same e-mail, but doing this meant that the account with the money was deactivated and I tried re redeeming the card but it said that it has already been redeemed ( even though none of the money had been spent) please help I need to get the money back!

All tips and suggestions will help, thank you.

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.3, account has been deactivated

Posted on Mar 25, 2013 2:12 PM

1 reply

After forgetting password, can't get back onto my account which has £25 ITunes voucher how can I reclaim my voucher? Any ideas welcom thank you

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.