How do I put my iPad into DFU mode?
Sometimes your iPad will not be recognized by iTunes for a restore, or boots to a blank screen. DFU mode might be necessary to reinstall the iPad firmware. To enter DFU mode:
1. First run iTunes on your computer.
2. Now plug the iPad into your computer with the USB cable.
3. Press and hold down the sleep/wake (power) button and the home button at the same time.
4. Hold them down for 10 seconds.
5. Release the sleep/wake button but continue to hold down the home button for 5 more seconds.
6. The iPad screen will stay black, and iTunes will prompt that it has detected an iPad in recovery mode.
and try to restore your iPad on iTunes
Frozen or unresponsive iPad
Resolve these most common issues:
• Display remains black or blank
• Touch screen not responding
• Application unexpectedly closes or freezes
iPad Frozen? How to Force Quit an App, Reset or Restart Your iPad
What to Do When Your iPad Won't Turn On
iOS: Not responding or does not turn on
iPad: Basic troubleshooting