Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

transfer text messages to Iphone from android

How can I transfer text messages from my old Android phone to the Iphone?

Posted on Mar 26, 2013 5:00 AM

9 replies

May 27, 2013 6:07 AM in response to christelfromirving

It is pretty much easy to copy data like music, video, photos between iPhone and Android but transferring operating system-dependent things like text messages/SMS, Contact List, Call Log can be a bit trickier. But there are programs available which allow you to transfer sms from Android to iPhone. More information visit: http://www.video-converter-mac.org/mobilego-for-android-mac/

Jan 23, 2014 5:51 AM in response to christelfromirving

christelfromirving wrote:

How can I transfer text messages to iPhone from Android?

Follow these steps:

1) Open sms. You can reach this from the messgaes shortcut in your app drawer or home screen, or via the contacts tab in your phone dialer.

2) Press the Menu button.

3) Select Import/Export.

4) Select Export from SIM.

5) Click Select All, or manually tick each contact you wish to copy to the phone.

6) You may be asked where to copy the contacts to; select the appropriate option.

It takes no more than a second or two to copy over a few hundred messages, so you'll be done in less than the time it takes to send yourself just one via SMS.

<Link Edited By Host>

May 10, 2015 6:29 AM in response to christelfromirving

After searched via Google, I found this article shows how to copy messages from android to iphone in a real way. The messages will go into iPhone messaging app and merged with the current messages. This is moer better than just sending messages to iphone as a text file.

http://techmell.net/android-tips/transfer-sms-android-iphone-ios/

Hope this can help.

transfer text messages to Iphone from android

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.