Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes says the code is invalid when it clearly is valid, what do I do? How do I get my digital copy??

I bought The Dark Knight a few years ago, I tried to download the digital copy before but I gave up. Now that I have my iPhone, I'm determined to get all the digital copies I'm entitled to! So I'm here to find out how to remedy the situation. iTunes says the code is invalid when it clearly should work. I didn't buy the DVD off the street or anything. iTunes doesn't give me any further options, so what can I do? Anybody have any advice, please?

iMac (27-inch Mid 2011), Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Mar 26, 2013 1:36 PM

5 replies

Jul 17, 2013 7:39 PM in response to AppleKid1997

Yeah, I actually did get it. I had to send an e-mail to Warner Bros. with all available info and my issue and they sent me another code that actually worked.

So I actually just had to do what varjak paw suggested, it just took a few days (maybe a week) and I forgot to get back to you guys. So, belated but all the same thank you, varjak paw!

iTunes says the code is invalid when it clearly is valid, what do I do? How do I get my digital copy??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.