If you unsuccessfully tried rebooting and it still will not respond, you may want to think about restoring the iPad now.
- Connect the device to your computer and open iTunes.
- If the device appears in iTunes, select and click Restore on the Summary pane. Learn more about restoring iOS software.
- If the device doesn't appear in iTunes, try to force the device into recovery mode.
The text above was copied fromhere.
Your iPad isn't jailbroken is it? You didn't hack it? That can cause this 3194 error to come up.
Anyway, this is from another Apple support article.Error 1004, 1013, 1638, 3014, 3194: These errors may be the result of the connection to gs.apple.com being redirected or blocked. Follow these steps to resolve these errors:
- Install the latest version of iTunes.
- Check security software. Ensure that communication to gs.apple.com is allowed. Follow this article for assistance with security software. iTunes for Windows: Troubleshooting security software issues.
- Check the hosts file. The restore will fail if there is an active entry to redirect gs.apple.com. Follow iTunes: Advanced iTunes Store troubleshooting to edit the hosts file or revert to a default hosts file. See section "Blocked by configuration: (Mac OS X/Windows) > Rebuild network information".
- Try to restore from another known-good computer and network.
- If the errors persist on another computer, the device may need service.