Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Excel/VBA problem

When I use VBA (only in Visual Basic Editor), everything I type will go to a little box at the bottom of the screen, then it will go to the worksheet if I hit enter. I can't type directly in the worksheet.

Both my Mac OS and MS Office were updated to the newest version. I tried to shutdown and restart but it usually didn't work. ( I said "usually" because sometimes it works, but sometimes it doesn't. ) I tried to google but I didn't even know how to call this problem! Even my ISys Professor doesn't know what happens to my excel.

Here is the picture:

User uploaded file

If you know how to fix it, please let me know. (Any suggestion about how to call this problem or whom I should ask is welcomed, too! )

Thank you in advance.

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Mar 26, 2013 4:39 PM

There are no replies.

Excel/VBA problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.