Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want a refund on the microsoft package

I purchased the microsoft bundle because I do not like Pages.

I had no idea I couldn't use it on my mac.

I would like a refund as I cannot use the bundle!

thank you

Lindsey

Posted on Mar 26, 2013 7:14 PM

8 replies

Mar 26, 2013 8:58 PM in response to commandeur

You did not purchase MS Office. You purchased some addition for Office that you cannot use unless you have already purchased and installed Office. You can purchase and download Office at www.mactopia.com.

If you don't want the bundle all you can do is return to the page in App Store where you got it, locate the website and/or contact number for the developer, then call an request a refund. Understand that like the iTunes Store all sales are final. Apple does not refund purchases from the App Store.

Mar 26, 2013 9:00 PM in response to commandeur

Is this what you bought? If so, please note the areas being pointed to in the screenshot.

[click for full size image]

User uploaded file

Microsoft does not sell Office on the Mac App Store. You will either need to buy it from Microsoft's website or you can buy Pages, which is half the price of Office (1/6 the price technically since Office only comes with all 3 applications and you can't purchase them individually), which I think you should give a chance.

I want a refund on the microsoft package

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.