Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I copy/paste text from one page to another?

I feel like I am taking crazy pills... is there really no way to copy a text box (or group) from one page to another while creating books in Aperture 3? Lets say I have my entire book laid out and I want to add one paragraph at the end on one page which will push text and photos down a half page or so... in most programs for the last decade or so they added really cool functionality... cut/paste... It seems like the apple developers are aware of it because they are in the context menus but they don't work on text, only photo boxes. Additionally, you can copy/paste text but it erases all formatting.

Seriously, am I missing something? I have trouble believing that they can't include this function.

Anyone else have this issue?

Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Mar 26, 2013 10:06 PM

1 reply

Mar 26, 2013 11:03 PM in response to The Chris

Update... it seems to only happen with text boxes which I create. So when I try an existing theme I can cut/copy/paste just fine, but in that same theme if you edit the layout and add a new text box, I can't copy paste it anywhere... the options are in the menu but nothing happens.

Thoughts? Solutions?

I am running 3.4.3 on a MacBook Pro OS X 10.8.3

How can I copy/paste text from one page to another?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.