Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

recover photos

I did a sync with my iPhone 4s and my macbook {OS X}. Specifically the photos {I didn't have any more room on my phone}. After I did sync the two I deleted the photo's from the phone manually. About 30 minutes later I happen to look for one of the photo's on the Mac and none of them where there. {I watched them all download it took a while since there were several videos as well}. I haven't done a back up in about 5-6 months because my external drive is in NH and I am not. My iCloud was shut off because I filled that within 4 days of owning the phone.

If there is anything at all that someone could do I would appreciate it, there is 6 months of my son and several projects I've been working on gone if I can't retrieve them. I did that free download program trial and it didn't find the pictures at all just the files from messaging etc that I deleted.

Warm Regards,

Kim

MacBook

Posted on Mar 27, 2013 5:18 AM

1 reply

recover photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.