Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi there, can anyone tell me how to make make Garageband ignore HDMI as an audio output-device on a 2013 Mac Mini? Now it keeps on prompting me: Do you want want to use the HDMI device (monitor without audio) for audio output? Thanks in advance, Grtz T.

Hi there,

Can anyone tell me how to make make Garageband ignore HDMI as an audio output-device on a 2013 Mac mini i7 using an Apogee jam as an input for bass and a Behringer USB DAC with RCA audio output? Now it keeps on prompting me: Do you want want to use the HDMI device (monitor without audio) for audio output? I'm also suffering massive audio lag issues with the Apogee jam after waking the mini from sleepmode, wich pretty much renders it useless.

Thanks in advance,

Grtz T.

GarageBand (Mac) '11, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3), I/O: Apogee jam/Behringer USB

Posted on Mar 27, 2013 9:26 AM

There are no replies.

Hi there, can anyone tell me how to make make Garageband ignore HDMI as an audio output-device on a 2013 Mac Mini? Now it keeps on prompting me: Do you want want to use the HDMI device (monitor without audio) for audio output? Thanks in advance, Grtz T.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.