Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

error while fetching mass pricing information

My book was delivered and is in 1 store because I could not get the mass territory to cooperate. I tried to re-publish it again, as suggested to another person having the same issue, and I still get the error, "...error while fetching mass pricing information..."

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted on Mar 27, 2013 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2013 1:46 PM

Found the answer. The iBook Store customer service rep kindly informed me that this has been an issue recently, and as previously stated, with no remedy yet. HOWEVER, he kindly instructed me to log in to iTunes Connect, using the account the book was created with, select Manage My Books, click on the book you are unable to mass price, select "Rights and Pricing" in the upper right corner of your book page, (if I remember correctly)click on "Add New Territories" on the upper left corner, and WAH-LAH, you now can add all the territories! YAY!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2013 1:46 PM in response to ocatrinah

Found the answer. The iBook Store customer service rep kindly informed me that this has been an issue recently, and as previously stated, with no remedy yet. HOWEVER, he kindly instructed me to log in to iTunes Connect, using the account the book was created with, select Manage My Books, click on the book you are unable to mass price, select "Rights and Pricing" in the upper right corner of your book page, (if I remember correctly)click on "Add New Territories" on the upper left corner, and WAH-LAH, you now can add all the territories! YAY!

Feb 25, 2015 4:24 AM in response to ocatrinah

I had an identical problem and solved the problem as follows:

1. I telephoned Apple support -the section dedicated to iBooks Author.

2. A great person used screen remote to help me through the process.

3. These were the causes and instructions:

Cause: My previous iTunes producer was I think Version 2.8 or 2.9.

I updated to 3.01 I thnk.

Doing this prevented my previous contract invalid.

Solution: I was directed to iTunes Connect where I amended and then saved my contract.

It worked perfectly after that.

So goog luck to all.

error while fetching mass pricing information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.