Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The iPhone "find my phone" was working but when I touch the app just a light blue screen comes up, no little needle that shows the direction or devices . I have turned the phone off

I Was logged into find my phone app & went to update/refresh in the upper right hand corner of the app & the screen went powder blue & froze, I've tried several times to turn on/off, other apps work but that is still frozen can't advance to anything. Thanks for any help.

iPhone 4, I was logged in and hit refresh

Posted on Mar 27, 2013 1:18 PM

5 replies

Mar 28, 2013 9:35 AM in response to Ingo2711

yep, i deleted the app and reinstalled - same thing stuck on the blue page with the brown trim framing on it, i even reset my iphone and delted the app turned it off/on i have no idea why its stuck. I found another app that does the same thing so i will just have to swithc I guess, unless came help. Thank YOU for your help though

The iPhone "find my phone" was working but when I touch the app just a light blue screen comes up, no little needle that shows the direction or devices . I have turned the phone off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.