Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4S: Missed Calls Not Showing In Notification Center. Help!!!!

I have an iPhone 4S running on iOS 6.1.1 and my missed calls are not showing in the notification center but I can see them on the lock screen. Everything is turned on in the notification center options. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.1

Posted on Mar 27, 2013 10:48 PM

12 replies

Mar 27, 2013 11:13 PM in response to Jai_CaMille

Just tested my phone. I have a missed call indicated by a "1"in the phone icon and when I drag down notifications from the top of the screen it says I have amissed cal lfrom my home phone.

Phone is in my notification center. Seetins in phone settings>notification>phone are

Notification center ON

Alert Style ALERTS selected

Badge App icon is ON

View in lockscreen is ON

I have iphone 5 and iOS 6.1.3

Apr 9, 2013 8:27 AM in response to Ocean20

i have the same settings you mentioned and i am having a similar problem since i updated to ios 6.1.3 on my iphone 4 (i tested another iphone 4 with a friend and it seems to have the same problem)

if i have a missed call, and it appears on the lock screen, then i receive a call, sometimes, after i end the call, i find that the missed call soemtimes remains on the lock screen and sometimes disappeared from teh lock screen, even when i unlock the phone and access it, i don't find the "1" beside the ohone icone indicating that i have a missed call.

the same thing happens when i get a call waiting while i am in teh middle of a call. sometimes when i hang up, i find the missed call i got during the call waiting appearing on the lock screen, while other times, it is completly gone.

i started noticing this only with ios 6.1.3 and i would love to know if others are experiencing teh same thing.

Apr 24, 2013 6:54 PM in response to Jai_CaMille

Jai_CaMille wrote:

I have an iPhone 4S running on iOS 6.1.1 and my missed calls are not showing in the notification center but I can see them on the lock screen. Everything is turned on in the notification center options. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?

After trying all other suggestions, a complete restore as a new iPhone was the only thing that worked for me.

I just experienced this same issue, and my only thought is that perhaps somehow the backup file in iTunes somehow became corrupt; like many others, I restored from one of my last backups.

I am still running iTunes 10.7, so unless there is some incompatibility between iOS 6.1.3 and the backups of which this older version of iTunes creates, then I'm not entirely sure what's happening...

Steve

iPhone 4S: Missed Calls Not Showing In Notification Center. Help!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.