Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPAD APP for mail merge ?

Hi all,

hope you can help...

We currently go out to clients and get the information for quotations. We come back enter information such as Client, address, name, price etc into MS Excel and then mailmerge it with a template within MS word. This produces the quote and we email the pdf across to customer.

Is there such an app for the IPAD that could do you same? I would like to pre enter the information I would know eg client, address etc... Then onsite type prices, this would then (then a templete) produce a quote which could be emailed before I leave.

Thanks in advance for advice.

David

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Mar 28, 2013 4:02 AM

1 reply

Jul 25, 2013 7:18 AM in response to Dcrichton

Hey,

I know this is not a reply to your question but I just wanted to ask you about a problem I encountered while mail merging. The steps I follow: Create a mail merge in Microsoft Word using the necessary steps ( I am pretty sure that they are correct) and then press the Finish & Merge button. The messages are then in my configured Outlook's outbox. The problem is that they have been in the outbox for a whole night ad not even one message got sent.

Please reply if you kow the answer.

Thanks.

IPAD APP for mail merge ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.