Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Good morning...all of a sudden my email stopped working and the screen displayed nothing at all.

I tried to log out but it said to try again quit mail and choose log out from the apple menu. I went to quit mail but it was faded out and I could not click on it. I then went to the task bar at the bottom and tried to click on mail but nothing happened. I also turned off my computer and turned it back on again, email still not available. This just seems to be on my iMac. I am receiving email messages on my iPhone and iPad. Oh, Safari still works on my iMac!!

Help.....

Keynote and Numbers-OTHER, Credit or Refund

Posted on Mar 28, 2013 5:48 AM

2 replies

Mar 28, 2013 9:02 AM in response to dosouth

You've left out some very basic information: iMac model and Mac OS version.

There are four broad familues of iMac going back to 1998, and they have different troubeshooting procedures. Please do "About this Mac" from your Apple menu to see your OSX version, While there tell what the same window says for "Processor." That will at least narrow your model to its family.

Good morning...all of a sudden my email stopped working and the screen displayed nothing at all.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.