Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Older iCal calendars (used with MobileMe) now won't sync with iCloud without creating duplicates. How do I sync to my other devices without iCloud?

I've been using iCal for years for my business and have over 15 calendars on it (to color coordinate projects) and used to sync them with MobileMe. Now that I've upgraded my mac and have Mountain Lion and can only use iCloud to sync Address Book, Notes etc - iCloud doesnt even acknowledge my 15+ calendars unless they are DUPLICATED.

I've turned OFF iCloud and tried to sync via iTunes telling it to sync to iphone/ipad from "Calendar on this Mac" - but it sees nothing. My device Calendars are blank (iCloud off on them too).

HELP!!!

Using Mountain Lion OSX 10.8.3

Posted on Mar 28, 2013 4:30 PM

There are no replies.

Older iCal calendars (used with MobileMe) now won't sync with iCloud without creating duplicates. How do I sync to my other devices without iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.