Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

the apps wont install in my ipod touch 5th gen

the apps wont install in my ipod touch 5th gen, it says 'will install' but it wont. i downloaded it through itunes in my pc. and the files doesnt sync. help

iPod touch, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Mar 28, 2013 10:57 PM

6 replies

Apr 5, 2013 2:47 PM in response to KimLester

Please help, I have the same problem. Mine started after I did a complete factory reset on my iPod touch. After the reset, some apps loaded and most will not install, incuding iBook apps. ( I actually got a mesage that I iwll not be able to read books because iBook did not install, and that I can reinstall manually) I try manual install but as Kimlester mentioned above, the messgae tha appears on all the uninstalled apps is "will Install" it keep kicking out the apps. But what does "will install" mean? Nothing I have tried works so far. I have iPod 2nd Gen running 4.2.1. The sad thing is that this iPod still works well otherwise. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

May 25, 2015 7:46 AM in response to KimLester

I also had that problem and it turns out that the app needed a more recent version of IOS.

I wonder why iTunes fails without issuing any error message.

The App-store could also issue a warning when purchasing an App.

Most apps are very cheap so this is not a big deal, but it demonstrates a lack of respect of Apple for its customers.

the apps wont install in my ipod touch 5th gen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.