Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cant open an iclude account. they wrote the maximum number of free accounts have been activated on this iphone.

i bought my iphone from someone, then i created apple id, i forgot the password...and created a new one

now i want to creat iCLOUD with my last apple id and it wrote the maximum number of free accounts have been activated on this iphone.

what can i do ?! someone can help me?

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Mar 29, 2013 8:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2013 11:40 AM

Each device can only create a fixed number of iCloud accounts. Once that maximum has been reached, all you can do is either re-use one of the accounts previously created on the device, or create a new account to use on another iOS device or Mac (running OS X 10.7.2 or later), if you have one.

19 replies

Mar 29, 2013 2:25 PM in response to Lailaeisa90

Tell your brother to do the following. He will need your Apple ID and password to create your account.

1. Open his "my photo stream" album on his phone and save any photos he wants to keep to his camera roll by tapping Edit, taping all the photos, taping Share, then tapping Save to Camera Roll.
  2. When finished, go to Settings>iCloud, tap Delete Account, and choose Delete from My iPhone when prompted. This will only delete his account and the data he is syncing with iCloud from his phone, but not from iCloud. His data will be synced back to his phone when he signs back in at step 5.
  3. In Settings>iCloud, sign back in with your Apple ID and password to create your new account. Do not turn on any iCloud data syncing (i.e., keep everything turned to Off in Settings>iCloud).
  4. In Settings>iCloud, tap Delete Account. If prompted, choose Delete from My iPhone.
  5. In Settings>iCloud, sign back in with his original iCloud ID and password and turn his iCloud data syncing back to On. This will sync his iCloud data back to his phone.

His phone should now be back to where he started, except that it's likely that not all his photo stream photos will be in his my photo stream album (which is why he saved them to his camera roll at the beginning).

You can now go to Settings>iCloud on your phone and sign in with your Apple ID to use the new account he created for you on his phone.

i cant open an iclude account. they wrote the maximum number of free accounts have been activated on this iphone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.