Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some of the entries in my address book show birthdays one day/year earlier in Ical. I cannot change this except by putting in the birthdays a day/year earlier than they are. Why is this happening only for some entiries and not others?

Some of the birthdays I have entered in Address book appear in my Ical one day and one year earlier than the date I have given. Eg. I have entered a birthday in Address book as 23 March 2011 and it appears in Ical as being on 22 March 2010. Other names have no problems. There are only some that do not appear with the correct date and year. Why is this? Has anyone found how to correct this strange problem? I have Time Zones ticked.

Bronze2011

iPhone 4S, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Mar 29, 2013 5:45 PM

There are no replies.

Some of the entries in my address book show birthdays one day/year earlier in Ical. I cannot change this except by putting in the birthdays a day/year earlier than they are. Why is this happening only for some entiries and not others?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.