Currently Being ModeratedMar 29, 2013 7:01 PM (in response to Mingster888)
Try a reset:
Hold the Sleep and Home button down until you see the Apple logo.
Note: Your data and photos will not be affected by the reset.
Currently Being ModeratedMar 29, 2013 7:23 PM (in response to Mingster888)
First thing to try is to reset your device. Press and hold the Home and Sleep buttons simultaneously ignoring the red slider should one appear until the Apple logo appears. Let go of the buttons and let the device restart. See if that fixes your problem.
If that works back up your photos!
Currently Being ModeratedMar 29, 2013 7:47 PM (in response to Ralph9430)
Thank you but unfortunately, it didn't work. All I see when I switch on the Ipad is a USB pointing towards an itune logo. It won't let me do anything. It keeps telling me to reinstall to factory settings on the itunes software on PC. I also want to know whether during reinstalling the Ipad, does it give any options to recover anything? Thanks!
Currently Being ModeratedMar 29, 2013 7:55 PM (in response to Mingster888)
Your iPad is in Recovery Mode
1. Disconnect the USB cable from the device, but leave the other end of the cable connected to your computer's USB port.
2. Turn off the device: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red slider appears, then slide the slider. Wait for the device to turn off.
3.While pressing and holding the Home button, reconnect the USB cable to the device. The device should turn on.
4. Continue holding the Home button until you see the "Connect to iTunes" screen. When this screen appears, release the Home button. iTunes should alert you that it has detected a device in recovery mode. Click OK, and then click Restore to restore the device.
Note: Data will be lost if you do not have backup. You may have to repeat the above many times.
Currently Being ModeratedMar 29, 2013 8:00 PM (in response to Mingster888)
Frozen or unresponsive iPad
Resolve these most common issues:
• Display remains black or blank
• Touch screen not responding
• Application unexpectedly closes or freezes
iPad Frozen? How to Force Quit an App, Reset or Restart Your iPad
What to Do When Your iPad Won't Turn On
iOS: Not responding or does not turn on
iPad: Basic troubleshooting
Using iPhone/iPad Recovery Mode