Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

trying to install snow leopard was supposed to have been installed by the computer department 2 years ago. it wasnt and i never noticed ( i know, sounds dumb).I tried to install myself, it went thru an hour long process. but I still have leopard

Bought an upgrage to Snow leopard from a big box electronics store and paid to have it installed by their "geek squad". But i never really checked it.I put the disk away and never thought much about again I was going thru my software and noticed that I had the Snow leopard version. Tried to intall it. I ran for an hour. It restarted twice thru the install. But when it was finished Leopard was still showing as my software version. Can anyone provide some advice. I have stertred the install again ( another hour) . Could my software be defective. any help would be appreciated

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.3)

Posted on Mar 29, 2013 8:46 PM

There are no replies.

trying to install snow leopard was supposed to have been installed by the computer department 2 years ago. it wasnt and i never noticed ( i know, sounds dumb).I tried to install myself, it went thru an hour long process. but I still have leopard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.