Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cannot get apps to appear in my library menu so i can update them through iTunes. Happened since update to 11.0.2.Have tried all the suggested fixes such as making the sidebar appear etc New update is 'nasty'

As stated no matter how hard i try i CANNOT get apps to appear in my sidebar library menu so i can update them through itunes.Has only happened since last update of itunes .Really wish i hadn't updated as i have never had an issue b4.Spent most of day on fone to apple yesterday as the update created an issue that meant i could not sync at all.Anyway thanks to 'james' in arizona we sorted the first piece of trouble the update created .(sortof).

Not sure why it has to be messed with.Well i spose it is progress!!!

I've looked at lots of posts re this and tried all the suggestions but just cannot get the magic 'apps' category to appear in my sidebar in itunes???

One suggestion was that the apps if clicked on would have an 'update ' button but all i can do is delete them

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

(running osx 10.7.5 on MBP -slightly tricky cos i also run windows in a 'bootcamped' partition.Mind u itunes etc is in mac partition and has been working fine for the last 10 years!!!!!!!!!)

Posted on Mar 30, 2013 12:47 AM

There are no replies.

i cannot get apps to appear in my library menu so i can update them through iTunes. Happened since update to 11.0.2.Have tried all the suggested fixes such as making the sidebar appear etc New update is 'nasty'

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.