Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Controlling how calendar looks on web.

I am trying to post a calendar online that always opens in month view. Right now when I post a calendar, the veiwer (person looking at the web) always sees week view by default. Is there any way to make it load in month view instead of week view. i would also like to take the time off of the calendar. I just want to let the viewer see what is going on that day, not necessarily the time. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bernie

Power Book G4, Mac OS X (10.4.3), iWork must have Database and Spreadsheet componet to be Appleworks replacement!

Posted on May 23, 2006 11:33 AM

2 replies

May 25, 2006 7:52 AM in response to Bernie Campbell1

Bernie,

Sorry no one answered sooner, but when I first looked at your question, I did not have what I considered to be a viable solution. I do not know how to remove the time display.

If you go to the Web Page the calendar has a "Preferences" selection. Click on that to reveal several choices, one of which is Calendar View. Make sure that ask your recipients to select "Monthly" and then click "Apply."

This will require action on the part of your users, and may not retain the preference if the calendar is refreshed.

;~)
User uploaded file

Controlling how calendar looks on web.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.