Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Uploading "cover" photo for Facebook

Uploading a selected photo from iPhoto to my collection of photos on my FB wall is no problem as FB makes this exceedingly easy!

However, when it comes to selecting a "cover" photo for FB, I can (1) either choose one already located in my collection of FB or (2) specify where the desired pic is located on my iMac.

That's where the problem begins: After I've selected the desired pic from collections in iPhoto, how can I specify its location to FB?

MC511LL; Intel 2.8GHz i5; 27, Mac OS X (10.6.8), HP 309g; WD MyBook x 3; SuperDuper!; APC RS1500; TTP5.0.6; DiskW

Posted on Mar 30, 2013 5:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2013 10:34 AM

Export it to the Desktop and upload from there. When the upload is complete delete it from the Desktop.

The following User Tip by Terence Devlin is the best treatise on How to Access Photos (for use outside of iPhoto): How to Access Files in iPhoto

OT

3 replies

Uploading "cover" photo for Facebook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.