Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have the pages app on my iPad. Do I need to purchase it again for my new mac mini?

I have the pages, keynote, and numbers apps on my ipad. Do I need to purchase these apps again for my mac mini?

Mac mini, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on Mar 30, 2013 6:27 AM

7 replies

Jun 22, 2013 6:27 AM in response to LbugBee

Why are you buying it a 3rd time for?

Belight Software was forced to slash its App Store price for Swift Publishing to match Pages' price and they have no iOS version to match.

iStudio Publisher costs $29.99 for a single user licence and also has no iOS version. Multiple user licences rapidly escalate to $89.99 for 5. Apple really has no limit.

ReadySetGo is $175 for one licence.

iCalamus is $179 for one licence.

MLayout is $399 for one licence.

RagTime the only other DTP application to also have spreadsheets costs $650 for one licence.

None of these have iOS versions.

Pages is dirt cheap and you are still complaining!

I suppose if Apple had increased the price to other similar software prices and given you a "free" iPad version you would have been deliriously happy at the "bargain". A ploy used by late night tele-advertisers to suck in the gullible with kindergarten maths skills.

Peter

i have the pages app on my iPad. Do I need to purchase it again for my new mac mini?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.